samedi 7 mars 2015

Typical spam that I receive on my email everyday

I Am From india We will provide you the complete , Guest post ,link building & SEO services to improve the website traffic and keywords ranking on all major search engines mainly on Google, Yahoo,also gives you content writing Services..

I have the list of High Authority Domains with Access - All Domains are pr 4 plus also 50+ DA & They are News and blog Websites

Permanent Link on the sites - Do-Follow Links

Prices Depends on the Quality of Domain & DA

Content of 600-700 words will be from My End - I assure for the Premium Quality Contents

Links will be provided as Promised

Samples from all ranges of DA - Will be sent to you If Required

Contents will be published with your links in 7-15 Days - If it crossed, Full REFUND to you!

also we providing high quality link building services all links pr 2,3,4,5,6 etcs.

Want to test my service? Make a Trail order (or) Add me on Skype - dinesh.solera

Off-Page work activities "Monthly Task and responsibilities"

1. Directory submissions
2. Social Bookmarking Submissions
3. Article Submissions
4. Press Release Submissions
5. Blog Comments
6. unique, 400 word article written
7. unique, 400 word press releases
8. Search Engine Submission
9. One Way  theme related Links 
10. Guest Blog posting
11 Facebook like
12  Youtube like
13 Google local business

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire